Arrow is seeking a Sales Engineer – AMD Focus - to provide technical direction and business guidance to our channel partner community in North America. As a Sales Engineer, you will be accountable for partner enablement goals by driving innovative technical programs and overseeing day-to-day technical account-level activities. You will be responsible for evangelizing, positioning, and architecting solutions for channel partners within your assigned region or technology focus.
- Works in partnership with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement specific industry and account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and sales enablement plans, provide assessments and drive leads from identification to sale completion.
- Provides technical leadership and direction to channel partners and sales staff with pre-sales activities in the assigned market.
- Leads in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of fully integrated technology solutions
- Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned channel partners and their end users
- Makes technical and sales presentations to channel partner’s technical and sales staff
- Working with Arrow marketing teams to create and produce digital channel-ready technical content that is published to Arrow social media sites and networks
- Serves as a trusted technology influencer to channel partners and serves as an internal Arrow resource on technical plays or specific business applications and outcomes within an assigned market segment
- Successfully builds relationships with the partners and end users in support of sales objectives, engages and leverages resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Leads AMD technical sales calls with and on behalf of channel partners
- 5 years’ experience in the cybersecurity industry serving in a pre-sales systems engineer role.
- Experience delivering, presenting, selling, supporting Enterprise Clients – working or competitive knowledge of cybersecurity solutions
- Proven experience selling, conducting Proof of Concept (POC) architecting security solutions.
- Solid knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as storage, servers, networking, cloud , hyper-convergence, etc.
- Requires consultative selling skills which pair product expertise with strong business, industry and competitive acumen.
- Experience in working with cloud IaaS and PaaS (AWS, MS Azure, Google)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- High level of business and sales acumen
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Customer focused
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience with x86 solutions
- Industry certifications and/or experience with modern data center/cloud solutions
- Ability to conduct effective group presentations and/or training
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience