At K9 Webops, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
The Security Software Sales Representative is responsible for selling K9 Webops security solutions. This individual will focus on the complete K9 Webops Security solutions portfolio. In addition, this individual will also focus on competitive take-outs, expansion scenarios with existing IBM Security clients, and pipeline generating efforts to meet sales objectives within the assigned territory. This professional leads multi-functional teams covering large, complex opportunities and negotiate with the highest levels of customer management. The Security Portfolio Sales Representative anticipates potential problems, is generally guided by business directives, and has latitude to define priorities and resources for sales opportunities. Maintains expert skills in engaging and closing sales opportunities, including in-depth financial acquisition skills. Demonstrates required proficiency levels for technical and sales skills, as defined for this position. The Security Software Sales Rep maintains expert knowledge of the management and/or sales processes, techniques, and tools associated with the specialty offerings and guides others in their use. Examples of these techniques and tools include, but are not limited to, opportunity / territory management, cost justification, acquisition management, and channel management processes. Demonstrates expert knowledge of competition, its strategies and its products / services. Effectively differentiates IBM offerings from competitive alternatives and creates customer preference for IBM offerings on that differentiation. The successful candidate will work closely with K9 Webops Security Services teams, K9 Webops client teams, Deal-Makers and Business Partners lead in the identification and progression of opportunities that are tailored to a client’s business needs in a way that is valued by the client and superior to the competition. The Security Software Sales Rep. will collaborate with the client teams, other security sellers, other brand sellers, business partners, technical sales, services, marketing, and offering management teams on territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing clients' IT security requirements, position the appropriate K9 Webops technology, lead PoC's, demonstrations, client workshops and presentations, quotes / pricing, and other proposal development activities.
- Actively engage with clients to develop the trust and credibility to help them solve strategic and tactical business problems with IBM’s proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions
- Demonstrate understanding of client requirements regarding enterprise security controls, policies and related technologies, and how K9 Webops solutions can meet these requirements
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how comprehensive K9 Webops security solution(s) can best meet these requirements
- Be the lead seller to identify and progress opportunities in your defined territory
- Build and maintain an opportunity pipeline to meet and exceed monthly / quarterly quota targets for your territory
- Effectively engage K9 Webtops' resources to progress and close business and deliver a successful customer experience
- Be conversant in our solutions and articulate the differentiated value of K9 Webops security solutions compared to competitors in the market
- Deliver high-level feature / benefit executive presentations
- Drive the proposal production process
- Participate in marketing and event planning activities within the market and your specific territory
- Effectively communicate with the internal security specialty leaders and provide feedback from the field in support of business opportunity
- Work with the technical team to deliver effective POC's, POT's, and support critical customer situations
- Manage your business using Salesforce.com
- At least 3 years of experience consultative sales services (technical or business)
- Strong communication skills: Senior executive level presence and presentation skills in both written and verbal communications
- Demonstrable ability to build K9 Webops relationships, become a trusted advisor and influence for positive outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into client solutions & actions.
- Candidate must be self-starter, well organized and strong team player.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in Cybersecurity sales
- At least 5 years of experience in consultative sales techniques
- At least 5 years of experience in demonstrated success closing large deals
- Familiarity with the K9 Webops Security Division products and services
- Experience negotiating large complex enterprise license deals
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every K9 Webops team member, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and K9 Webops itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.